Thank you tons dear Aditi Arora for my first ever nomination!! Your KALAKAARI is one totally amazing blog with DIYs, poems and awesome stuff! Check it out people!
Here are 7 facts about your very own Copper Chick:
- I am totally obsessed with perfumes, but I am allergic to them. I have to settle for spraying them onto clothes rather than my body. (sigh!) 😦
- I call myself “The Anti-Engineer”. Meaning I suck at math; and am equally brilliant at the English Language and Biology.
I am a Chemical Engineer, but I chose to do my masters in English Literature.
I can name every bone in the human body, but I don’t know what 17 x 6s are. 😀
- The pseudonym ‘The Copper Chick’ is inspired by one of my friends, who calls me Copper Girl because of the sort of coppery tinge my hair has.
- If I had just one thing to tell the world before I die, it would be this:
“The most important thing in life is to have no regrets. Work your way towards it. People will judge you anyway, so to hell with it. If it is ethical, feels good and doesn’t hurt anybody, go ahead and do it!!”
- As of now, I have three prized possessions. My diamond ring, the Laptop and my Watch.
The diamond ring is my first piece of jewelry, bought when I was a student(I remember saving for about a year, until my grandma offered to help)
The laptop was her gift to me for graduating with a Distinction.
The multi-function watch was the first gift I got for myself after I started working(had been saving for around 3 months).I totally love the diamond detailing, and the customization (It has my name on the steel back) ❤ ❤
- I don’t drink tea or coffee, so I usually get those surprised looks and weird stares whenever I am interacting with people for the first time. Friends’ mums who know me well are sweet enough to have a bottle of Bourn-Vita, just for me(Whoa!! ain’t I lucky to be loved by them??)
Also, Pizza is my definition of heaven on a platter.
- I have a thing for fairy-lights. I totally love the way they look when lit – so serene, so relaxing. Its like having your own galaxy.. 🙂
The following are some of the latest snaps (sorry for the one which will require you to flip you head) 😛
I would like to nominate the following totally awesome people:
Rules for this award :
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award. (check)
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.(check)
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.(check)
- Nominate about bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.(check!)
Hope you had as much fun reading it as I did when writing!